Saturday, May 16, 2015

"The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas"

         Hey, the second movie I chose for today is " The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas". I chose this movie because I just absolutely loved it.

          "The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas" is based on a true story. The whole movie is based during the Holocaust. It is about a young boy Bruno. His dad is a commandant at a concentration camp. They move to a new house kind of out in the middle of nowhere. The house is somewhat close to a concentration camp. Bruno doesn't know it's a concentration camp, he thinks it's just a farm. His mom doesn't want him to go anywhere near the camp but like any other kid he disobeyed his mom and secretly went.

       When he got there he noticed a boy on the other side of the fence. That boy was Shmuel. Bruno and Shmuel become very good friends through out the movie but one day Shmuels dad goes missing. Of course Bruno has a kind heart so he wants to help. So he decides to dig under the fence.

         You will have to watch the movie to find out what happens next. Well I would personally rate this movie  4.5 stars out of 5. I will always attempt to write more than one blog a day, so sometimes I might write so many blogs. Thank you for reading and if you want a certain movie reviewed comment or email me. Bye for now.

P.S. I know that's not how you pajamas but it's how it is spelled in the movie title.

Email: themoviecritic1303@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment