Saturday, May 16, 2015

"The Amityville Horror"

       Hey, so I decided to slide in one more movie for the day and that would be "The Amityville Horror". I just today watched this movie and thought "man this something I should blog about before I forget".

        So "Amityville" is about a family that moves into a house. This house in particular though is not what you think it is. The family who lived in the house before was killed by the father. He claimed that the voices in the house told him to kill them. Well ever since this family moved in things have been weird. Bad things are happening to them.

        What will happen next? Will it be like the last family? You will have to watch the movie to find out. Well I know this one isn't very long but I just wanted to through it in. Remember if there is a  certain movie you want reviewed comment or email me. Thank you for reading my blog, see you guys later, bye!

Email: themoviecritic1303@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment