Friday, May 15, 2015

"Triple Dog"

      Hey guys, i'm so sorry I posted this so late I had a busy day but today I decided to do another personal favorite "Triple Dog". This doesn't really have a great meaning but I love it just because it's a great movie in general. So this movie is about a teenage girl Chapin Wright. Chapin is invited to Eve's (her best friend) birthday party. Now Chapin never liked Eve's other friends Cicely, Sarah, and Nina. Chapin didn't like them because they were popular and rude to her.

Then someone in particular show up to the party. That would be Liza a.k.a "rat girl". She is forced to go to the party by her mother. Well the party was going great until Chapin showed up. Chapin wants to play a game called triple dog. The rules are you have to dare someone to do a dare and if that person doesn't want to do it they can get their head shaved or dare the person who dared them to do it.

If the person who dares them does that the person dared has to still get their head shaved. Sorry that is complicated to read. Well I don't want to spoil it so I will just stop. So I would rate this movie 4 out of 5 stars. If you want a certain movie reviewed then comment or send and email to me. Thank you for reading! I do appreciate it!


Email: themoviecritic1303@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment