Thursday, May 21, 2015

"Into The Woods"

        Hey guys, I wanted to say I am so sorry for not posting the last 3 days. I have not been feeling exactly well and I also have not had a lot of time on my hands. I want to say I will try to not let this happen again. So today I will be reviewing "Into The Woods".
       
      "Into The Woods" to me was a piece of crap. I absolutely hate the movie. Now it's not because it was a play like movie. It was just a horrible movie. I am sorry if I offended you but it's just my opinion.

      "Into The Woods" is about the fairy tales we were told as children but with a twist. Jack still got beans from his cow, Red Riding Hood still goes to her grandma's house but it's still different. All the fairy tales become one. Red meets Cinderella and they both meet Jack. It's not just those tales but all of them.

         Well that basically sums that movie up. I just want to apologize one more time for not blogging for the last 3 days. Remember that if you want a certain movie reviewed comment or email me. Thank you so much for reading my blog. Bye.


Email: themoviecritic@gmail.com
     

1 comment :