Friday, May 22, 2015

"Perfect Sisters"

        Hey guys and gals, I have decided to review "Perfect Sisters". This movie to me was a decent movie. It's not the worst I have seen but it's there if you know what I mean. This movie is based on a true story

         "Perfect Sisters" is about these two sisters, obviously. They have always been together and never separated. It was always just them and no one else. They were raised by there single mother and had a little brother. Through out their lives there mother has had many boyfriends.

         Each one worse than the other. But there was one boyfriend in particular that was the worst of them all. He had anger issues to begin with but they got worse. Now the sisters have always been mad about how much they had to go through with there mother and all of her boyfriends but this is when it really hits them. So they have always wanted a new mother and they made a joke about killing there mother.

        What will happen next? Will this joke become real life? To find out what happens next you will have to watch the movie. I would rate this movie 4 out of 5 stars. Tell me in the comments what you think of the movie. Thank you for reading my blog and always remember that if you want a certain movie reviewed either comment or email me. Goodbye!


Email: themoviecrtic1303@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment