Saturday, May 16, 2015

"As Above So Below"

       Hey, so today I am doing another personal favorite " As Above, So Below". Now I appositely love horror movies but every single one I have watched never scared me. This one though, it was perfect. I actually scared me and I just loved it.

       "As Above, So Below" is is about a group of explorers who go to Paris, France. They go there to see the catacombs and they see it but they also get a taste of something else. They get to see what secrets lie beneath the streets of Paris. Now that there in the catacombs there is no going back. They are not the only ones down there. I don't want to spoil anything for you but lets say you will surely enjoy this movie.

        I would personally rate this move a 4.5 out of 5 stars. This is the whole package if you love horror movies. Since this blog is so short I will more likely write another one later. So don't forget to comment below or email me for a specific movie you want done. Thank you for reading and see you guys later, bye.


Email: themoviecritic1303@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment