Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I'm Sorry

        Hey guys, I wanted to say I am really, really sorry about not posting recently. Today I decided to do another crap movie. Yep, you guessed it. I will be reviewing "Twilight". (Sorry if you like the movie)

        "Twilight" is a movie about vampires and werewolves basically. Belle, the main character spots a guy (Edward) walking into school. Well like any other vampire movie she starts to like him. They eventually become friends and stuff. Then there is also Jacob who is Belle's dad's friend's son. They become friends.

        So it's just like all the other vampire/werewolf movies out there. There is really no explaining this movie. I would rate this movie 2 out of 5 stars. I'm sorry this was not a really long post but I will try to post again today. Remember if you want a certain movie reviewed, comment or email. Thank you for reading. Goodbye!


Email: mymoviecritic1303@gmail.com

        

No comments :

Post a Comment